Sunday, August 19, 2012

Awakening

I fumble out of bed stubbing my toes on the corners of insanity that plagued the dream before 

Wiping the goo of terror from my eyes that are anything but useful

Brewing energy in a pot heated from the ground up 
sipping from time to time hoping for a reason to evolve 

My mind see's what it wants to, my heart see's much darker. my ears hear your color that refracts through my head like light through a crystal 

And its not even light out yet or is it not morning yet?

Sitting on a block built from product and dreams of wealth once again, i cannot but help feel the loss of the future to come

Flicking away the irritants of stress and brown
I feel a little like green today

Game understands the harvester of wolves coming together in cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment