Sunday, July 30, 2017

The Retreat

An intention spoken yet not heard from behind the pain of a vail of stone.
An intuition that saw the future before it was expressed and a heart boarded up.
Protected from any further humiliation, hurt, hatred.
My aura metaphysically transmutes into the densest matter as my edges darken.
A shadow casted from a ghost in a shell 
Only to realize it is all self created, self proclaimed, and self destructing.
A vision seen in an imagination responsible for it’s creation waiting to be experienced.
Waiting for just the right justification, the right moment and yet the right moment was not understood.
I want to retreat into my castle but I find myself already there and have been all this time.

Like the dreams dreamt they disappear as quickly as I awake from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment