Saturday, July 01, 2017

A Dream With Divinity


Aligning my crystals specifically in their place around me and my two smokey quartz under my pillow in its case I hear the Vedic healing mantra playing in the background and already I feel a certain level of lightness to my body.
I prepare myself for Kryiia with the breathing sessions opening my lungs fully and the Bastrika breathing.
I lay down on my bed with my hands at my side facing upward so as not to be interfered with any metal in my mattress and I begin my Kryiia.
Soooo… hummmm… sooooo… hummm… repeating 40 times in the slow stage then moving on to the medium speed at 20 times then the fast speed at 20 times. I repeat this cadence 3 times or at least I think I did. At some point everything fell away from my body. Everything material on this plane. I could still hear Ila breathing and the fan spinning around and around as well as the night creatures outside my window in the creek. I felt with it all and it all was with me then I was shot out and before I realized it happened, I was standing at the coast. Somewhere in the North coast or lost coast areas. Tall grass about knee high surrounded the narrow footpath of Earth beneath my feet. A path obviously traveled for centuries by hundreds of thousands of people. I knew them all and they all greeted me in their own time.
A gentle breeze tickled the tall grass as they danced with each other in the early morning hours playing with the scent of the ocean tide bringing in the daily life.
It was light out but just before the Sun rose becoming visible for the Gazing rituals of the natural, nature, life.
Then, I turned and you were there by my side with your hand held out asking for mine in silence.
I need not the Sun to gaze into for the light shining from you was everything and nothing all at once. Your hair was gold and your eyes sparkled from your own reflection of light. It was the most beautiful sight to bestow on any living creature let alone a mere human. At first I felt insignificant standing before you but you took my hand and nothing else mattered. Not my apprehension, anxiety, not my worries. Just my heart remained with you and in your hands. We walked side by side on the footpath of wisdom towards a small log cabin at the top of a berm overlooking the ocean. Several trees surrounded the cabin in a crescent shape. 13 trees in all I believe and the opening of the crescent shape faced due west. The cabin nestled in the center of the trees and the branches of one tree held hands with the tree next to it covering the cabin and the entirety of the sacred circle area.
The footpath twisted its way up the slight incline up the small hill leading right to a stone walkway up to the cabin. Each stone seemed to be placed just for our feet during each step. 
I looked up to the cabin and a tall stone chimney stretched upwards with an uncongested smoke signal sneaking out of it’s tip top.A light glow emitted from the two windows in the front on either side of the opened door and an easy red orange glow came from within.
The more I thought of how lovely the sight was, the longer it seemed the stone path was getting and the instant I knew I thought this, you were in my arms and I was carrying you through the doorway.
All awareness came to only the cabin and you and I right then. A low burning fire greeted us with a Raven and Dove resting on it’s mantle. The Raven looked up at me and smiled and I turned my head to look at you and you nosed my cheek playfully. 
There were two other windows on either side of us and two more on either side of the fireplace and all to be seen was the blackness of space and the shining stars lighting the cracks and spaces between the boards on the floor. 
The cabin was filled with books most in writing I couldn’t understand but there was one ready for us on an alpaca blanket which was laid out just in front of the hearth of the fireplace. The cover of the leather bound book simply read, Joyce. 
I gently laid you down on the side closest to the fire and snuggled behind you and wrapped the blanket over us as you opened the book by Joyce and began reading with an amazing Irish tongue. 
I looked up at the two feathered creatures and they too had snuggled next to each other. The Dove burying her head in the chest of the Raven and then they turned into an emerald stone sculpture. The light thrown from your golden shine thrown onto them and a brilliant sense of love filled the cabin.
As I became more aware of the moment, I noticed from draping my arm over your stomach that we were not clothed and don’t think we ever had been since we met on the footpath. 
You knew what I just remembered and place the book open face down and turned towards me placing your hand on my chest and looked deep into my eyes. Your gaze was so powerful, intense, and pure love. I couldn’t take my eyes off yours. I touched your lips with my finger just grazing over them and your eyes closed as your mouth slightly opened and you released a breath of anticipation.
The next frame of our scene was our lips meeting and tasting each other. The sweet taste between us of the same desire for each other. A sense of ones heart in with the other. 
Each fine long hair of the alpaca softly supported our delicate love as we met as one when time had no meaning, no sense, and no restraint.
The proof we all look for in life and in the eternal love and eternity shown herself to us specifically in this moment. For us to know each other in ways no other one could comprehend.
Exploring each others bodies and the depths of the other’s mind, healing the other’s soul.
Your soft hands gliding around my body as mine hold you close. 
Our tongues introduce our newly found selves once again and they dance together.
We intertwine in a dance of our own under the light of the divine blessed to express ourselves fully in no fear.
As I realize the lack of anything negative, fearful, sadness, you were gone. No longer on top of me and I open my eyes only to see nothing again except the familiar sight I’m used to. 
The Vedic mantra comes back into focus as does Ila snoring and the fan, the fan is now on high somehow and is rattling from side to side. I get up to turn it off and lay back down and wishfully fall asleep in your arms again.

No comments:

Post a Comment