Saturday, July 01, 2017

Meeting Of The Minds

I am grateful for the gifts received
I am thankful for the blessings retrieved
I am gracious for the thoughts conceived
I am filled of love from the memories bereaved

My love stands on the shore across the sea
She stands just out of sight from me
Our hearts peer into each others souls to plea
For a life unconsidered prior of thee

In one another’s arms our blood unites
Our arms hold each other from dusk til early morning light
Confessions confounding ones might
Together their love is proven right

Hearts divided came together 
Pain subsided and loved forever
The feel of their skin enchanting
As they wrap arms while dancing

Their minds rest in the company of peace 
My flesh on her flesh
My love on her love
Breath of one in synchronicity 

No comments:

Post a Comment