Tuesday, September 04, 2018

Pain

I’ve wandered this planet for almost four decades and came to that point in life where everything is something or nothing is everything.
The real meaning of searching for the impossible love. challenging fate as if I knew better than the plan shown before me. It was all just a tease and not really possible.
You woke me up but only to laugh in my face that I fell for it. You took it away before waking me as if it was a dream that slips away once awoken.
I’ve always questioned who you were and why you do things the way you do and people just say believe or have faith. 
I fully opened my heart like you asked and you took her away from me in this impossible situation we now face.
Every day that passes I beg of you to show her what you showed me. Every day I ask what did I do to deserve this trick you played.
Is this part of the experience when coming here? Is this what my specific selected role is? To feel pain in all forms possible? I guess someone has to and no matter who it is they will all ask why me?

You show your plans to people and for what? We follow them and we are the ones that suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment