Tuesday, September 04, 2018

Neglect

I hear you speaking but not to me
I hear you laugh but not to me
I hear you cuddle but not with me
A new unspoken deep love fighting to break out from my heart
I wonder is it the same for you?
Do you no longer think about me as much as I think about you?
Even just a short five minutes of us brightens my day with hope and love
An intimate frustration building up to madness
A passing by kiss or hug leaves feelings of confusion
Is it hidden or is it to be safe?
Am I just hurting from my own thoughts of what is neglect and is it my own neglect I’m creating
Am I craving attention I don’t deserve or am I craving too much from a love that is more pure than any thought I’ve ever had?
Is it too much now to ask for?
Is it too much too pray for?

It must be my own neglect, It must be my self torture.

It must be my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment