Friday, June 24, 2011

Blind Sight

Don't ask me what i think you look like.
Don't wonder what it must be like.

Every shape has a sound, smell, feel, ora. 
You look at me and see a male, average height, you smell my scent attributing to hygiene, and you hear my voice which lacks tact.
When i see you, i see voice. i smell your hatred, fear, jealousy, love, sincerity, and your future. 
I smell the grotesque, the true beauty which needs a paper bag to cover up reality. 
Your reality that no one is interested in. 
I smell the spit you spat in the faces of the unknowing whom needs sanctity in a boarded up 5 sided holy house themselves. 

Don't ask me what i think you look like.
Don't wonder what it must be like

What i see are things you are not ready for. 
Colors that manifest nightmares. 
Crawling out from under a floating bed on broken ground. 
Since i don't sleep on the floor. 
My touch gives me hope, gives me joy, it gives me darkness and pain. 
Dreams and tears. 
I walk on and in shadows daily. 
My shadow doesn't even know me. 

Don't ask me what i think you look like
Don't wonder what it must be like

The permanent burned image that runs from my sight whenever i look at it, taunting me. 
Smiles and wags its tail.
My left eye can't catch it though.
Futuristic colors of green, purple, and blue, morph and spiral constantly like the unborn childs dream. 
Northern lights show of the same that only show themselves when my mind needs them. 
Sleep? i am sleeping all the time. 
Somebody unplug this experiment so i can wake up.

Don't ask me what i think you look like
Don't wonder what it must be like

1 comment:

  1. You've made a good point here. Some sighted people ask blind people how they dial a telephone or how they dress themselves when they can't see.. I hope those people read this and think twice about asking such stupid questions. Please feel free to visit my blog at http://abbiescorneroftheworld.blogspot.com

    Abbie Taylor

    ReplyDelete